The team at Worship Times is dedicated to empowering congregations developing their church websites and digital presence. On November 1 Worship Times was named one of Worship Leader Magazine’s Editor’s Pick for web development (read more here). So for the next couple of weeks we will be presenting what we consider to be the 10 Commandments for Church Websites. If you have further questions or want to learn more about Worship Times, please feel free to email us.
10th Commandment for Church Websites
Thou shalt ask for help
As scripture reminds us, the Body of Christ has many parts; and we all serve a different roles in ministries. Don’t be afraid to ask someone who is tech-savvy for help.
Worship Time has a bunch of staff members who specialize in support who would be happy to help. Contact us at [email protected] and keep an eye on our blog.
Download all 10 Commandments for Church Websites here.
9. Thou shalt focus on ministry
8. Thou shalt keep they calendar up to date
7. Thou shalt be thoughtful about using social media
5. Thy website shalt be mobile friendly
3. Thou shalt use pictures that show thy community in action
2. Thou shalt be on thy website who God is calling thou to be in the world